Mission: Let imagination run wild in order to obtain innovative and creative easy-to-play multiplayer games, using cutting edge on-line technologies through fun, team work, honesty and knowledge
MP was founded by Angel Mazzarello and Fernando Piccolo. It was established in 1998 as an internet and game developer which grew into a company specialized in the comprehensive development of multimedia contents for ADVERTISING and ENTERTAIMENT, and ever since then, it has been working for the most world-known entertainment companies, meeting the most demanding market standards.
Throughout the years, MP has improved its working method up to reaching a profile of excellence, which today means thorough and professional work, with high technical and aesthetic level in the streamlining of products. Also, MP has deep knowledge regarding this business, enabling to establish long-term steady relationships with every company working with us.
2010 - Highlights
- MP won Game of the year 2010 in Nickelodeon with Master of the elements.
- MP won Game of the year 2010 in Cartoon Network LA with Copatoon.
- The Management System of MP Game Studio has been certified according to standard ISO 9001-2008.
- MP developed Copatoon for Cartoon Network using the exclusive EC Connector 1.0, own Multiplayer Technology. In 3 months, this game was played up to 35 million times.
- MP developed EC Connector 1.0, MP's exclusive Multiplayer Technology.
- MP developed “Show de Bola” for Microsoft. Coca-Cola’s multiplayer game for Windows Messenger Activity Windows. In 1 month was played by 1 million unique users.
- The Brawls saga, four games completely created by MP, already accumulates 25 million fights each one.
- Traffikklub, entirely designed by MP, obtains a mention of the CREATIVE CIRCLE AWARD 2010, Copenhagen’s most important institution related to creative communication events in Denmark.
2009 - Highlights
- MP obtained the 1st place with “Grubblegumm” as the best of 2009 from Cartoon Network Latin America. “SuperMixZ” and “Billy the Kid” also share the top ten, holding 3rd and 7th places respectively.
- NIck launched a new game “Jingle Brawl” developed by MP. This game was selected as the “end-of-the-year gift” for the audience of the portal. This Game was played up 8.000.000 times in the first 2 months.
- MP developed “The Alien Device”, a new graphic adventure game, based on the most successful show of Cartoon Network, Ben Ten. “The Alien Device” is in the 1st place in the Top Games Played. The adventure game is now available in three languages: Spanish, Portuguese and English. More than 5,000,000 users played the game during the 1st month. To extend the user experience, we implemented an SMS action, which allowed the player to activate special features.
- Cell 2 was released in 8 languages. Two other successful MP adventure games were launched by the channel in 2009: “The revenge of the Vampire” for the True Blood series and “Urban War” for the 9 mm series.
2008 - Highlights
- MP developed “The Cell” a graphic adventure based on the first online series created by Fox International Channel www.thecell.tv. The game was released in 5 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Turkish and Italian. The Adventure was a huge public success gathering over more than 1,000,000 players in only 20 days. Baixa Jogos, http://www.baixakijogos.com.br/flash/the-cell/ one of the most prestigious game portals qualified it, with 9.1/10 points while their users gave the game 9.6/10 points.
2007 - Highlights
- MP developed a Multiplayer Racing Game “Formula Carton 2” for Cartoon Network LA. The game was released in 3 languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese. In Formula Cartoon 2 more than 80,000,000 races were run in one month.
2006 - Highlights
- MP launched the second generation of Lab Technology.NET into the international market “Karvonite”. The product targeted to Devices applications developers. It is entirely developed in .NET technology. Once again, like 2004, we were acknowledged by the Inter American Development Bank, through the National Agency for Promoting Science and Technology in Argentina, obtaining again a non-refundable subsidy for the development of “Innovative Technology at World Level”
2005 - Highlights
- MP developed “Formula Carton” for Cartoon Network LA, the first multiplayer racing game in real time. The game was released in 3 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese and it has been a success, getting more than 2,000,000 players in a month.
2003 - Highlights
- Angel Mazzarello and Fernando Piccolo has developed the real estate portal Buscainmueble.com: this is the leading portal in providing comprehensive real estate services, within the Argentine market. In 2003, it was acquired by Clarin Group, and it is currently one of the most visited portals in the real estate field.