Each one of MP team members must have a deep comprehension and a clear vision of how next generation designs and developments have to be in the near future; said next generation designs and developments must work inside the multimedia world and within different business areas where we move and grow.
MP offers you the possibility to create interactive experiences for brands and projects which can go from video games to portals and audiovisual productions.
Each member must clearly interpret the director’s orders, as well as contributing with their peers’ training by interacting constantly with them. He/she must be prepared to handle multiple projects and must be always willing to develop and maintain the work created by MP.
Required skills to integrate MP teams:
- Maturity and professionalism
- Passion for work and eagerness to develop innovative products
- Passion for details
- Taking orders from the Directors
- Excellent communication skills
- Full time availability
NOTE: To have the possibility to get an interview, you must send a CD with your work or the URL where your work can be seen. THIS CONDITION IS MANDATORY, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. Applications which have only CVs with personal data WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
The Game Designer reports directly to the Lead Designer and will be responsible for a wide variety of design-related tasks. Gameplay design, story and character generation, mission structure, front end flow, menu design and audio direction are several of the areas that you will be involved with.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Work directly with the Lead Designer to help him deliver the creative vision for the game
- Fully understand the product goals and creative vision for the game
- Own individual areas of the game design to document and communicate them
- Build relationships on the development team to facilitate idea generation and feature implementation
- Be an expert on gaming trends and have your finger on the pulse of the audience
- Transition to a hands-on testing and tuning role late in the project to deliver the best possible game
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Proven ability to document and communicate design ideas
- Excellent knowledge of the video game industry
- Be a driven individual who has a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Background in art, design, or engineering is a plus
To apply for this position you must send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject type Game Designer.