Each one of MP team members must have a deep comprehension and a clear vision of how next generation designs and developments have to be in the near future; said next generation designs and developments must work inside the multimedia world and within different business areas where we move and grow.
MP offers you the possibility to create interactive experiences for brands and projects which can go from video games to portals and audiovisual productions.
Each member must clearly interpret the director’s orders, as well as contributing with their peers’ training by interacting constantly with them. He/she must be prepared to handle multiple projects and must be always willing to develop and maintain the work created by MP.
Required skills to integrate MP teams:
- Maturity and professionalism
- Passion for work and eagerness to develop innovative products
- Passion for details
- Taking orders from the Directors
- Excellent communication skills
- Full time availability
NOTE: To have the possibility to get an interview, you must send a CD with your work or the URL where your work can be seen. THIS CONDITION IS MANDATORY, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. Applications which have only CVs with personal data WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
We are looking for programmers, animators, 3D artists and game designers to create and maintain our set of products and services.
We are looking for programmers to create and maintain our products and services. The ideal applicant must have vast experience in:
Knowledge & Qualifications
- ASP.NET Programmer with knowledge of SQL, for the development and maintenance of important works in the Internet.
- Action Script 3 Programmer, keen on video games, for the development of games using Flash.
- Web Master, with experience in installation and maintenance of high performance servers, Windows 2003, IIS 6 Operative System, knowledge of computing security and service monitoring.
Likewise, he/she must have proven experience in the development of some projects related to any of our business areas.
To apply for this position you must send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject type Programmer.